Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wonder Woman #24

After Diana's high-profile showdown with the devil is broadcast worldwide, Hollywood comes calling with a surefire proposal: WONDER WOMAN: THE MOVIE! It's the summer blockbuster to end all blockbusters, but will Diana play along? And will the project get back-burnered permanently by a terrorist with a grudge against the Amazons?
* I think that a Wonder Woman movie is definatly needed. Though the script has been in the works for a few years, WB has finally announced that no "Female Superhero Movies" are in the works.. I am excited to see where it takes this in the comics, maybe they might learn something. - Chris

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm not gonna comment on this particular post, but that damned picture of you and JD in your Wonder Twins suits...I know it is late, but I can't stop giggling! I love it so much. You are my Wonder Gays!